The Council of the Academy
The Council of the Budapest City Diplomacy Academy is the organisation’s Members of the Council are subject to approval by the Mayor’s Office and the Director of the Academy. Membership is for an indefinite period, and is valid until revoked. The Council consists of an odd number of members, and the secretary is the Coordinator of the Academy.
- gives its opinion on application conditions and the criteria for the prior
- receives information on the composition of the participants;
- discusses the annual program of the Academy;
- members may attend any program for purposes of observation;
- receives a summary report on the results of the training, the performance of the participants, and the financing of the project;
- decides on disciplinary matters.